Thursday 25 July 2013

Rent-a-Brit

So Rent-a-Brit here went on the telly the other night to talk about the new Royal Baby. Here's a link to it if anyone's interested - it's only about 6 minutes so not a huge waste of time.

http://video.wttw.com/video/2365051359/

However, what I really wanted to share was the Little Guy's words of wisdom as I left the house for the studios. 

Me ( wearing skirt, heels and generally looking clean and sparkly.) - "Do I look OK?"
Cal - You look like you're gonna need a few bathroom breaks.
Me - What?
Cal - You look a bit nervous.
Me - But I'm not at all nervous.
Cal - Well, maybe not nervous but you look sort of "Please, like me. Please like me."


Goes to show how often he sees his mother in a skirt and heels eh?

7 comments:

  1. Great video! You didn't look nervous at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the video. Well done! And you looked confident and relaxed and your hair was fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great appearance. Good interview, esepcially the bit where you aptly describe the whole thing as media-driven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to watch the video. Had to smile at son's observations!
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. Disappointed I couldn't get in to see the video.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking and sounding good, Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to pick up the North East twang!
    Looking good BTW :)

    ReplyDelete

The more the merrier....

Blog Archive