Friday, April 30, 2010
Pushed for time
- you have a dead right arm (possibly due to trapped nerve in neck) and no time to go to the doc. (Or rather, no time to sit around waiting for hours on end.)
- your in-laws are visiting soon and the guest bedroom is housing all the winter coats, all the outgoing laundry and two boxes of stuff to go to goodwill/jumble
- you resort to making kids lunches the night before (ooooh, soggy sandwiches) because mornings are too busy
- you can't remember the last time you washed your hair (I heart dry shampoo)
- your once regular workout routine is now a fading memory and/or a two mile walk with new dog
- you're too busy to read the lists you keep leaving yourself (thus leading to more panic and disorganisation)
- your newly paved front garden is bereft of plants
- you forgot to get the tooth fairy to take 6 year old's tooth away last night. (He was greatly mollified with the news that if she misses a night, you get double dollars)
Must take a deep breath.
Have my big sponsored walk on Saturday to raise money for a school in Ghana. Very excited and hopeful that more than a handful of people turn up. Please rain, try not to make an appearance.