Saturday 27 November 2010

#6 - You MUST Go and Read This

When I started doing this, I had visions of it being woefully infrequent. Actually, I don't want to make it so regular that everyone thinks my recommendations are run-of-the-mill, but I see they are becoming more and more regular anyway. That's because there's so much brilliance in the blogosphere.

Number 6 is truly brilliant. I've been trying to expand my blog reading so I can't quite remember how I got to her blog but I'm so glad I did. As you'll see from her numbers, I'm a bit late to this one,- I'm not exactly discovering an unsung hero.

Anyway, I direct you all to a Thanksgiving post by Tanis Miller, whose blog is "Attack of the Redneck Mommy" and the blog title graphic is pretty impressive too!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh good grief. I cried at a blog posting again.
    Safe travels Expat. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it one of the most heart felt, yet readable blog posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi expat mum! I am so glad to have found your site. I'm an expat canadian married to an american man. It is so nice to read another's perspective on things. laughed at your bit about snarky remarks re photo cards being american. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete

The more the merrier....

Blog Archive