Right now there's -
- my book deadline (and edits, and artwork to think about, a web site to re-design, marketing plan to devise)
- my other weekly writing deadlines (and not a lot of inspiration at the moment)
- a school break in April in which we have to visit a college and fit in a 9 year old activity. Oh and the Ball and Chain probably won't be able to accompany us (flights to book, hotel to sort out, driving directions - 'cause of course, the two places we need to go to are nowhere near each other)
- booking the Man-Child's standardized test (for getting into college). Attempted to do that on Saturday and almost had the inevitable breakdown when I found out that we are tardy and the school's test center is fully booked. Now what?
- looking into music copyright issues because the Man-Child and his band have recorded a 4 track EP and some people want to buy it. (Also have to research CD production and distribution issues.)
- and the ever-growing list of things-in-the-house-that-need-fixing - new front door, leaking sliding doors, oven overhead light not working, sink tap/faucet leaking, funny paint smell coming from downstairs toilet, door bell working intermittently, intercom system completely knackered, ..........
Excuse me while I go and paint in the back garden and pretend I'm in a Flake advert. (Remember this?)