Sunday 25 March 2012

I want this body!

I don't know who she is, and I don't know whether to be inspired/determined or just throw the towel in right now.


This woman is 51! She's older than me fer cryin' out loud. Look at that body. She's not skinny, but there are none of the usual "signs of aging" that you often see on trimmer, but older women - you know, the skinny/scrawny arms, wrinkled knees, slightly puckered stomach etc.

How does she do it? I can't even tell you that the enviably flat stomach is because she's never been pregnant, as she has two children. Damn her!

What I should really be saying is "OK, that's it. If she can do it, what's stopping me?"

I wonder if she cleans her own toilets, sorts out piles of laundry? You know, the stuff that sucks up the time we could all be spending in the gym.

Excuses, excuses.

6 comments:

  1. It's just genetics, some people have it, most don't. There is no virtue or effort in it and so no need to feel that if only you did this or that you could have it too. That's my take on it anyway. Call it laziness if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG where did you get that picture of me? Haters don't hate. I eat like a horse...it's just in me genes dontcha know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That she's Italian also helps. I notice many older Italian women have great skin tone and few wrinkles, even if they didn't avoid the sun when they were younger. They don't get that "crepey" skin on their arms and legs until they're much older.

    Call me catty, but her boobs are way too perky for 50, esp. at that size. I'm willing to accept that bikini top has amazing support, but I suspect it's a good boob lift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this body too and what's more I want to know why I don't have it. NOW. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say 'I've got that body' - and then read the bit about her age. That's depressing. No chance I am going to keep this up for the next 16 years.

    ReplyDelete

The more the merrier....

Blog Archive