Friday, March 23, 2012

My Week in Tweets

So, spring-boarding off the guinea pig over at Mommy Has a Headache (who is rather an advanced porker if I may say so), here is my week in Tweets. For the non-Tweeps out there, that means all entries have to be under 140 characters.

Monday - "Dog, when you stop to poop, please come to a complete stop. This multi-tasking of walking & pooping is messy and looks utterly ridiculous." (138)

(Let's just say it doesn't end up looking like this!)

Tuesday - "Son, when you announce your leaning toward vegetarianism, I may need a few days to purchase sandwich material. I'm not bloody psychic!" (136)

Wednesday - "Of course none of the shorts that I've just bought the 8 y/o fit. I hate shopping with kids, but I may have to take him along next time. Pah"  (140 - Yes! Nailed it!)

Thursday - "What?!? It's not Friday yet. Gah - I hate it when I get out of bed thinking it's one day only to find I have a whole nuther 24 hours to go." (139)

Friday - "No son, you can't have the car tonight. I need it. Just because you passed your driving test yesterday doesn't mean it's "our" car. Sigh." (138)


  1. Congratulations to your big lad for passing his driving test. Do you need a large gin to calm your nerves for the foreseeable future?

  2. Thanks for noticing I have an advanced porker!! First I trained her to use the toilet and flush and then it was only a matter of time before she was taught to type with her little paws.

    Thanks for sharing your tweets. I am looking forward to my daughter learning to drive as I am shit at driving and have no sense of direction so I want her to drive me about. Alas she is still only 11 so I've a few years to go for the full chauffeur service yet!

  3. PMSL. Does this mean we are going to continue along this vein forever more? Somehow feels I am cutting myself short. Or something like that.

    (140 characters EXACTLY)

    LCM x

  4. Done a few posts in tweets but never my week, might have to grab this idea, fab.

    Mich x


The more the merrier....

Blog Archive