Wednesday 21 August 2013

Regular Folk Who Look Like Me - Part 1

Ok, this is getting silly. Not content with having a million and one famous people who look like me, and one woman-in-portrait-in-Austria who bears more then a passing resemblance, it seems I have a new Doppelgänger in the shape of a kindergarten teacher somewhere in California.

A friend just texted me a photo of hew little girl's new teacher entitled "H's teacher looks just like you". Now granted, the woman in question is looking down, but the ex-Queenager thought I was texting a selfie when I sent it to her.

What do you think?




7 comments:

  1. Hmmm - I'd say this one resembles you, but doesn't quite scream it the way the portrait did. But then again, that could just be the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she looks like you! Hard to see her face though, as she's looking down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think it's you. The real question is, do you own a shirt like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Jen. I own some very old clothes but nothing like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say everyone has one, or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I see it too! I keep googling images of Alma Mahler Werfel and still see you staring out at me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is amazing how all these lookalikes are showing up. Most people could find someone like themselves but you seem to have dozens! Quite uncanny!
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete

The more the merrier....

Blog Archive