So far I have -
- looked through a pile of old handbags, and put most of them back. Three of them are clutch bags from the 1980's (I know), but they seem to be back in fashion and you just never know.......
- resisted the urge to keep two table cloths that although too small for my table, are very nice. Going to the garage/jumble sale.
- decided that one can never have too many knives and forks. For some reason I seem to have about 4 sets of cutlery/silverware all in the kitchen drawer. (God knows, I am hardly known as an entertainer of crowds.) I have sorted them out and put two sets away in plastic bags in case, erm, someone comes in the middle of the night and steals the ones still in the drawer.
- organised all my crafty stuff. Since I started blogging and
- thrown out all of the kids' last year's school work. Why they are sent home with it in the first place is beyond me. Even the cute 6 year old stuff gets put in a big plastic container never to be seen again.I used to keep the Queenager's work in case the Man-child ever needed it
- sorted out the gloves and mittens. That black one with the pink sparkles at the wrist doesn't fit either of the females in this house. Besides, I'm kidding myself to think that its mate will turn up after 8 years.
- put all five kitchen aprons in the laundry to give to charity. Who am I fooling to think I ever need one?
So how are you doing?